Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton away feb 28th

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Hi long shot but I have been told there is a few Albion fans who live local (Ish) to stockport , if so are any of you going to the Bolton game at the reebok, I'm going to make that my first then try get to the Amex when they play Huddersfield midweek, would be nice to go with somebody rather then on my own, cheers

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
We're Stockport Seagulls, we'll be going.
Would be happy to travel to Bolton with you , as long as you're going by train mate.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Ok, I'm looking for the hidden cameras now, seeing as I Live just off Hall Street [emoji1]

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Ha ha could end up being the mutual distrust thread this [emoji1]
We're just behind the Emi.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hi El-Pres

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
I live near Kennies newsagents, do you go to many home games, be great to have someone to travel with, are they a few of you who go?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Amazing!
There's myself, my Wife and my 9 year old lad.
Missed a few in recent weeks, (skint, and sick of watching us lose under Sami Hopeless)but we're season ticket holders so usually get to about 15 or 16 home matches a season.
Don't do very many midweek games because of little un, be we did go to the play-off semi defeat to Derby last season.
He was "ill" that day [emoji1]

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
I have a 1 year old son, he is the main reason I have decided to stop going to edgeley park, don't want to put him through what I have for the last 16 seasons, if it's ok il drop u a pm with my mobile number and if you can let me know how it works getting tickets for away games that will be great, thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here