Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max power

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be worth a punt before a club like Peterborough sign him and two years later sell him for £6M. If Celtic are also interested that may push up the asking price although I 'm sure we can afford £200k.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Max Power; he's the man with the name you'd love to touch, but you musn't tooouuuch...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
MaxPower_cover_Feb05_L.jpg

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Tranmere fan here based in Brighton so can give a view on Max

He has easily been our player of the season this year and is a goal scoring midfielder, in fact I think he is still our top goalscorer this year. He is not the finished article but what he does give you is 100% commitment

Micky Adams said in our press conference today he feels Max can play at the highest level

Unfortunately for us he is out of contract at the end of the season so he is a good deal for the buying club, I reckon a bid of £250k + a sell on and we would sell him to you

What he does need though is to play alongside a defensive midfielder as he is not any good defensively really but going forward he is excellent and can take a very good setplay as well

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Tranmere fan here based in Brighton so can give a view on Max

He has easily been our player of the season this year and is a goal scoring midfielder, in fact I think he is still our top goalscorer this year. He is not the finished article but what he does give you is 100% commitment

Micky Adams said in our press conference today he feels Max can play at the highest level

Unfortunately for us he is out of contract at the end of the season so he is a good deal for the buying club, I reckon a bid of £250k + a sell on and we would sell him to you

What he does need though is to play alongside a defensive midfielder as he is not any good defensively really but going forward he is excellent and can take a very good setplay as well

Thanks for that!!!

A would be worth a punt on him for sure. Power & Ince in Midfield would be immense

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just for the name. He could be worse than Harley was and I'd still love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here