Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sack Race.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Makes Poyet more vulnerable. His constant whinging and inuendo about squad quality and decisions taken by others (rings a bell, when he was with us), has led to the gamble on a 31 year old for a mega fee for that age and a 4 year contract. If it doesn't work out, he can't say they haven't splashed their cash on a striker.

Pearce to go soon if the results continue. Their fans seem patient, but the Board will react.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I would say it's a straight fight between either Pearce or Holloway right now, much as I like him I suspect anyone else at Forest would have been given the boot already.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Pearce survives defeat vs Derby, he may just limp through until the evening of Feb 7th, at which point he'll have to go :rock:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Harry has a clause in his contract that he can not be sacked during any transfer window. Sky would not allow their favourite Son not to be there for his twice yearly chat through the Range Rover window

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
1. I can not believe Sunderland are giving a 4 year contract and 70k a week to an injury prone 31 year old
2. I can not believe QPR havent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here