Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The missing piece of our midfield jigsaw?

Classic case of youngster struggles to make his mark at top Premier league club but starts to prove his worth lower down the league.

Would be a great signing IMO.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Saw him play in a pre season game at Hastings Utd when he was at Arsenal, he looked fantastic and scored at least 3 if my memory is right. I've looked out for him since but he's never quite kicked on like he looked like he could.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Really don't think we need any younger players in our midfield and I'm sure hughton thinks this aswell.

He's far better than Forster-Caskey, Gardner etc...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He was the forward (much more than midfielder as he plays very high) who set up Baldock's goals last season at Brizzlevlast year.
Would be an excellent replacement for O'Grady

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Tall, rapid, tricky, can play through the middle and out wide and scores goals. I'd be over the moon if we got JET.

He was my suggestion in the 'realistic signings' thread from the other day.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Tall, rapid, tricky, can play through the middle and out wide and scores goals. I'd be over the moon if we got JET.

He was my suggestion in the 'realistic signings' thread from the other day.

Great minds then :)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
On a wet windy night at the Amex this lad won everything in the middle of the park for Ipswich would be a very good addition.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Can't see Bristol City selling him at this stage given their current league position unless we make a big bid; despite his contract being up in the Summer.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
For those interested

He's a unit and half, seems similar to Shola for me in terms of playing style; Hughton knows Shola and he's free!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Started out as a left-back then moved up field to become a striker. Had a good season at Bristol a few years back whilst on loan, I think they were a Championship club then, and scored a hatful, including a few world class strikes. Hasn't seemed to have scored as much recently, maybe he isn't playing as an out and out striker any more but more as a number 10 sort of player.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd be very happy if we were to sign him, the few times I've seen him he's really impressed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here