Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains on Saturday

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I correct in believing the trains are screwed on the London to Brighton route on Saturday ?. Buses all the way according to Rail website. Can anyone confirm / Deny this. Apologies if already posted

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Buses bound to be extra busy if Brentford fans decide to use the train/replacement bus option

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Yes there is a track renewal in patcham tunnel was working on it last weekend did one side last week and the other this week starting friday night till monday morning.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We did the Brighton-Littlehampton-Victoria route last week to Charlton and it actually turned out to be fine (rather than faff about with buses).

Direct trains at 02 and 32 past the hour from Victoria taking 2hrs 5mins (to Brighton). Grab a table, some cards, few beers. Job done. Very scenic route going past Arundel Castle.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
We did the Brighton-Littlehampton-Victoria route last week to Charlton and it actually turned out to be fine (rather than faff about with buses).

Direct trains at 02 and 32 past the hour from Victoria taking 2hrs 5mins (to Brighton). Grab a table, some cards, few beers. Job done. Very scenic route going past Arundel Castle.

I'd love to but the timing of my other morning activities in London mean that I wont be able to get anything earlier than the 12.32 from Victoria so i'd almost certainly miss the first few minutes having queued with the herbert's at Brighton.

Best chance is to get the first TB bound train from Vic and jump on a fast bus. Balls.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Doesnt any body know if they accept ST for travel? Metro is owned by the same parent company as B & H buses.

Pretty sure its Stagecoach and B&H only.

12 buses an hour timetabled to run each way between Brighton and Three Bridges tomorrow in addition to 2 direct services to/from London via Littlehampton and Horsham, its not bad if your from Horsham tomorrow as your getting a rare direct train to Brighton !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here