Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al Murray to stand for FUKP against Nigel Farage in South Thanet...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Pub Landlord will take on the UKIP leader for the Kent constituency of South Thanet under the banner of the Free United Kingdom Party.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/al-murray-to-stand-against-nigel-farage-in-the-general-election-9978014.html

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Excellent. He's a very clever man.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One trick pony, and the trick is shite.

Things must be desperate when you're relying on lame PR stunts to get people to buy tickets for your upcoming tour.

When is Farage going on tour ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Things must be desperate when you're relying on lame PR stunts to get people to buy tickets for your upcoming tour.

I don't think it's particularly lame.

And I think he is actually making a political point, rather than or as well as trying to get people to buy tickets

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

He is a one trick pony, shite and completely desperate but you can't say he doesn't have an eye for an opportunity.

He's managed to sucker in a lot of numbskulls since his comedy tours started in 2010 and unfortunately, I don't think Murray has any chance of beating him.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Well, he'd better not be doing that on 17th February 'cos he will be entertaining me and Ms. Grubbyhands at the New Victoria Theatre, Woking.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"We all know that people come here because it's the greatest country on earth. What we have to do is make it a whole lot worse. Look no further."

:lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ha ha. Politicos will self-righteously howl this down but its actually quite amusing (despite the "Enrest" nature of his comedy) and sums up the current fiasco that is British politics quite well IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here