Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Yannick Sagbo do a job?

DanielT

Read this on Sky Sports, no rumours about BHA, just seem to remember him being quite good:

Yannick Sagbo wants to jump ship at Hull, just as Steve Bruce’s side need him most, according to the Sun.

The 26-year-old Frenchman, who has made just two appearances from the substitute’s bench since returning from a loan spell at Wolves, is suddenly the No. 1 frontman for the Tigers following long-term injuries to Nikica Jelavic and Abel Hernandez.

The lack of playing time, however, has frustrated him and he insists he wants to leave the KC Stadium in January.

“I’ve told the manager I want to play and need to leave as soon as possible. I hope Hull can make it easy for me to leave by releasing me,” he said.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Read this on Sky Sports, no rumours about BHA, just seem to remember him being quite good:

Yannick Sagbo wants to jump ship at Hull, just as Steve Bruce’s side need him most, according to the Sun.

The 26-year-old Frenchman, who has made just two appearances from the substitute’s bench since returning from a loan spell at Wolves, is suddenly the No. 1 frontman for the Tigers following long-term injuries to Nikica Jelavic and Abel Hernandez.

The lack of playing time, however, has frustrated him and he insists he wants to leave the KC Stadium in January.

“I’ve told the manager I want to play and need to leave as soon as possible. I hope Hull can make it easy for me to leave by releasing me,” he said.
didnt he score the hull goal to make it 1-1 at the amex in the fa cup last season

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
for the love of god NO

i was given a couple of tickets from my old manager at Wolves to watch them this season and he was awful....and i seriously mean AWFUL!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here