• 40%+

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was curious so I've installed something to monitor it. How many users of NSC do you think adblock the site?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Wouldn't use it. Okay it's annoying on sites like Youtube which are rolling in lucre but NSC and other such web pages rely on the money to survive, it wouldn't be right to deprive this place of income for my own convenience.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Wouldn't use it. Okay it's annoying on sites like Youtube which are rolling in lucre but NSC and other such web pages rely on the money to survive, it wouldn't be right to deprive this place of income for my own convenience.

You can turn it off on specific sites. Which, rightly or wrongly, is what I do.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's not like the Ads on NSC are 'in the way' or anything. I wouldn't understand why someone would use ad-block to take away Ads that sits in the very top right corner or the very bottom of the screen.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Well I have NSC white listed, but I bet lots of people who don't mind ads here just forget to turn it off, so I've gone 40%+.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I would think it's quite low, given that a lot of people are using it from work and can't install AdBlock software.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Not going to lie I do on the pc but don't on the phone or tablet, I notice on A sunderland forum they have a notice pop up ....Ad Blocking Software Detected
We do not like adverts either, but they pay for the running and development of this website.
Please consider disabling your ad blocker on RTG or joining one of our ad-free usergroups....not sure what program they use.

I would think around 30 percent.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A lot more now that you've put the poll in place. Pre-poll, I'd say 2%. I'd have thought most people either can't be bothered, or think that the ads don't have any effect on them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here