Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CMS - what would you do?

CMS - what would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShootingDog.jpg

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
i think a move would be best for cms we dont play the style of football he needs.

if we played quick balls in behind the last man for him to run on to he would score but we are all about wing play.

i think we need a strong aerial threat up front

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ship out now ( even on a free ), to put his wages towards those of a new striker.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sell. He'll be free to go in the summer, unless we give him a new contract, which we certainly don't want to do. Baldock can do the scampering around......................

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
As nice a bloke as he is he just isn't the same player he was prior to his injury. Even then there was times when he looked out of his depth.

Sadly I'm going to have to say sell.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
i think a move would be best for cms we dont play the style of football he needs.

if we played quick balls in behind the last man for him to run on to he would score but we are all about wing play.

i think we need a strong aerial threat up front

P'Boro played exactly that style and in the Championship he got 10 goals in 43 appearances. He's only got above 15 league goals in a season twice in his career.

He's basically had 2 outstanding League One seasons. That is it. Lovely guy, given his all, but regardless of systems and styles, at Championship level, just not good enough.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Have always supported him and hes given his all when fit but I think the time has come to sell him :(

Favourite CMS moment for me though - the cross for Ulloa to score in injury time against Nottingham Forest to get us into the playoffs last season! :D

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If we were to sell him, and the buying club were not going to pay him as much, would we need to compensate him for any shortfall?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Other - Nothing, POSSIBLE new contract in the summer.

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
P'Boro played exactly that style and in the Championship he got 10 goals in 43 appearances. He's only got above 15 league goals in a season twice in his career.

He's basically had 2 outstanding League One seasons. That is it. Lovely guy, given his all, but regardless of systems and styles, at Championship level, just not good enough.

fair comment but i do feel for him , who out there would suit our style ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I still believe he is our best striker, but I would sell, several offers will come in from Championship sides in this window I have no doubt.

We have to trust Chris and the recruitment team to get 2 strikers in this window

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would make moves towards a new contract by talking to him and his agent but nothing definite offered until we have finished our transfer and loan dealings for this season, then re-evaluate our position.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here