Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk 6-1 Crawley Town....

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
In the Sussex Senior Cup tonight, Crawley had a few first teamers in the squad as well. Crawley captain also sent off for stamping on a Whitehawk player.

Great to see a Brighton non-league side doing well against some minnows from up the road.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Well done Whitehawk!!

I do so like to support the underdog - but not on this occasion.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
In the Sussex Senior Cup tonight, Crawley had a few first teamers in the squad as well. Crawley captain also sent off for stamping on a Whitehawk player.

Great to see a Brighton non-league side doing well against some minnows from up the road.

Just got home, what performance from the Hawks, still buzzing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brighton ? Yes, lost to Lewes. Remaining games are below -

20/01/15 19:45Lewes (First)VSEastbourne Borough (First)
20/01/15 19:30Chichester City (First)VSLoxwood (First)
28/01/15 19:45Worthing FC (First)VSBurgess Hill Town (First)

Thanks. As part of my heart (through work) is in Burgess Hill, I shall be supporting them. Plus, Chappers is a hero.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Brighton ? Yes, lost to Lewes. Remaining games are below -

20/01/15 19:45 Lewes (First) VS Eastbourne Borough (First)
20/01/15 19:30 Chichester City (First) VS Loxwood (First)
28/01/15 19:45 Worthing FC (First) VS Burgess Hill Town (First)

Hopefully Worthing will do well but i want to see Loxwood win.
My mates son was released from our academy U16's last year. Still aged 16 he is a regular in the Loxwood side.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Hopefully Worthing will do well but i want to see Loxwood win.
My mates son was released from our academy U16's last year. Still aged 16 he is a regular in the Loxwood side.

Fair do's but, with the season we've had (so far), it would be a fitting finale if Hill got to run out at Falmer.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Whitehawk fairly and squarely on the footballing map?
Could they soon be swapping places with Crawley?
One large council estate being changed for a smaller one.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Fair do's but, with the season we've had (so far), it would be a fitting finale if Hill got to run out at Falmer.

Indeed, i am working in Burgess Hill atm, and they have done well, i can see them getting to the final....so how about my mates son and Burgess Hill get a run out.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Indeed, i am working in Burgess Hill atm, and they have done well, i can see them getting to the final....so how about my mates son and Burgess Hill get a run out.

Sadly, can't happen as Hill and Loxwood are on the same side of the draw. They will meet in the semi's if Hill beat Worthing and Loxwood beat Chichester. The other semi will be Whitehawk v the winners of Lewes/Eastbourne.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Sadly, can't happen as Hill and Loxwood are on the same side of the draw. They will meet in the semi's if Hill beat Worthing and Loxwood beat Chichester. The other semi will be Whitehawk v the winners of Lewes/Eastbourne.

I don't think it's done like that now, the draws have been made live on SCR. A Burgess Hill v Whitehawk final would be great though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here