Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon best [signs on a half-year loan]

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
It big and strong and worked with Chris hughton at Newcastle , ther could be something in this

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have to admit to not really feeling inspired by this or any of the other strikers mentioned so far and we DESPERATELY need a decent one :down:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would not right him off, he did well at the end of his Newcastle spell before being shipped out to Blackburn, I thought he was going to clear up in this league, but then suffered quite a serious injury and was out for a long time.

If we can get him fit and playing with the right attitude got to be seen as a good signing IMO. If we can't however we could just have another Agustine

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would not right him off, he did well at the end of his Newcastle spell before being shipped out to Blackburn, I thought he was going to clear up in this league, but then suffered quite a serious injury and was out for a long time.

If we can get him fit and playing with the right attitude got to be seen as a good signing IMO. If we can't however we could just have another Agustine

It would make a nice change if we signed someone who is it fit in the first place

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
We have to remember that this will be a ch signing, and the fact he wants to bring him here after working with him before shows that he must believe he would be a good sighning for us.
so for that reason , im going to trust in ch judgement, until I have the chance to se him play and judge him myself.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we can attract Darren Bent on loan is this really the BEST we can do?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Isn't he a cross between CKR, Leon Knight and Jordan aka Katie Price?

Either way a complete non-story as he's supposed to be off to Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here