Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live TV matches & streams

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I see lots of posts on here asking the same question, is there going to be a stream of the Albion match.

If you've asked this, may I suggest you add this site to your favourites http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/

It'll tell you every match around the world that's live and in which country and channel and even repeat showings.

As you'll see if you look up this weekends match, it's live on beIN Sport Connect in Australia, which is their internet channel, it dosen't say it here but I think it's also on in the States. http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1223651/brighton-hove-albion-vs-brentford/

You won't need to ask the question anymore, just look up the championship and it will tell you which live matches are being shown, if it is ours, good chance there'll be a stream.

Sky only show a live championship match if it's a Friday night or Saturday lunchtime kick off, beIN Sport show one Saturday 3pm KO most weeks.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
confirmed for USA expats - beinsports at 1oam est

Thanks for confirming, how do you find bein sports over there, it has to be said, it's pretty poor here.
They brought out Setanta so when it happened we were hoping for an improvement but that hasn't as yet happened.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Be in sports in the US really is pretty woeful and they seem consumed by LA Liga football. Match day programmes really are poorly produced, even compared to other US networks like ESPN and Fox.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Beinsports are showing 2 championship games on Sat, Derby Forest early and then Millwall Ipswich as the 3 o'clock game. Our game may be available on their online connect service, but no confirmation on their website.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Those dirty buggers!! On Monday we were on the schedule.

This is what they do all the time, I've lost track of the amount of times they've switched our match to the internet channel from the tv, which of course means no meeting in the pub to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here