Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are your favourite Arsenal players? Now and of all-time?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'd go for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alexis Sanchez now.

Pat Jennings and Liam Brady all-time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
lolz.

Sanchez and Santi, right now. Great skills, and seem to ENJOY the game. Sanchez seems to be an absolutely TOP bloke, too.

Of all time, Perry Groves and Steve Morrow, obviously.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bobby Pires closely followed by Rocky Rocastle.

Can't wait to see the most beautiful exponents of the beautiful game grace our unworthy pitch.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
lolz.

Sanchez and Santi, right now. Great skills, and seem to ENJOY the game. Sanchez seems to be an absolutely TOP bloke, too.

Of all time, Perry Groves and Steve Morrow, obviously.
Solid choices.

Charlie Nicholas was on my short list for all-time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The centre back laddie who is a TV pundit......Martin Keown, and Liam Brady. Oh and the lesser of the Hoyte brothers and that useless Irish full back........

The common link? They were all with BRIGHTON at some point in their careers :albion:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The centre back laddie who is a TV pundit......Martin Keown, and Liam Brady. Oh and the lesser of the Hoyte brothers and that useless Irish full back........

The common link? They were all with BRIGHTON at some point in their careers :albion:
Paul Dickov and Mark Flatts came to my mind... that January/February period is one of my favourite Albion times.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Right now it'd have to be 'The Ox' or Sanchez.

Of all time, Bergkamp by some distance. He was simply brilliant.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Charlie George.
Rebellious and gloriously unpredictable. His winning goal in the Cup Final ( 1971 ) which won the double, was memorable for the celebration. Flat on his back, with arms raised.
Scored a hattrick in the European Cup ( v Real Madrid ) and also in the Uefa Cup. From a fan, standing on the North Bank to folk hero. Boys own stuff.
( Present...Sanchez by a country mile...the guy is different class )

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Right now: Per Mertesacker (we share several traits, both ginger, gangly and at times shithouse centre-backs), Alexis Sanchez (a joy to watch) and Danny Welbeck (mainly for the wonderfully indignant anger of United fans every time he scores for the gunners).

Past: Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Kolo Toure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here