Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is this year's World's Hardest Creature thread?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Honey Badger needs another SILVER medal to add to his collection

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This competition has been rescheduled to take place during the international break - WHCA directive.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Devalued. For electing a Shrimp as the Worlds Hardest Creature. :wrong:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The Honey Badger needs another SILVER medal to add to his collection
It may be a second place but, morally, the mighty Honeybadger was top of the pile last year.

Sure, it would have won if it had resorted to the underhanded tactics employed by the Shrimp supporters but it rose above.

Hard but fair = Honeybadger.

Oct 25, 2003
Always a New Year's highlight.

[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] - have you bowed out of this as well?

oh yes, I bowed out last year. Way too much effort and way too many moaning PM's to read about why I chose the wrong picture of a bear or something

i'll definitely be joining in though if someone else wants to run it

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It may be a second place but, morally, the mighty Honeybadger was top of the pile last year.

Sure, it would have won if it had resorted to the underhanded tactics employed by the Shrimp supporters but it rose above.

Hard but fair = Honeybadger.

Morally, a word only ever uttered by LOSERS. You can have all the fancy skills you want during the tournament and BATTER the opposition in the qualifying rounds, but if you FAIL to perform in the final you're going to go home empty handed.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Morally, a word only ever uttered by LOSERS. You can have all the fancy skills you want during the tournament and BATTER the opposition in the qualifying rounds, but if you FAIL to perform in the final you're going to go home empty handed.
If you reduce a competition merely to who holds the trophy, and not how it's won, you devalue the whole process.

Only one finalist lived up to the integrity of the competition last year and...you know what, sod this, you broke me, the Mantis never should've bloody won and we all know it, it was a tremendously orchestrated conspiracy to take it away from the deserving (christ, I sound like Hybrid X/Mourinho/a Liverpool fan) and true winner. The Honey Badger.
Delusional self narrative, best narrative.
It seems I'm taking a different tack now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also: what the hell happened to the next "Brighton's best pub".

I need to make sure the BoT do NOT win it again after one disgraceful (lack of) chips incident earlier this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
oh yes, I bowed out last year. Way too much effort and way too many moaning PM's to read about why I chose the wrong picture of a bear or something

Big laughs. I used to get exactly the same, with the Very Important (Sports) Lady polls. "This isn't fair. You've deliberately chosen a picture of the 17 year old Brazilian twins from an airbrushed photo-shoot, but used an unflattering one in competition, of Ana Ivanovic." etc.

If this is a nominations thread, I would like to nominate the TARDIGRADE

It may be small and lack offensive capabilities - but it can be boiled, frozen, radiated and even survive in space. That makes it pretty hard in my books.

content_A-water-bear-Paramacrobio-010.jpg

Is that not a PILLOW?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Also: what the hell happened to the next "Brighton's best pub".

I need to make sure the BoT do NOT win it again after one disgraceful (lack of) chips incident earlier this season.

THIS BoT has been known to give out FREE chips during certain matches...

9706424697_2d3ab87da4_z.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Big laughs. I used to get exactly the same, with the Very Important (Sports) Lady polls. "This isn't fair. You've deliberately chosen a picture of the 17 year old Brazilian twins from an airbrushed photo-shoot, but used an unflattering one in competition, of Ana Ivanovic." etc.

That is tragic :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Unless [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] wants to do it again I'd be more than willing to take up the baton.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If you reduce a competition merely to who holds the trophy, and not how it's won, you devalue the whole process.

Only one finalist lived up to the integrity of the competition last year and...you know what, sod this, you broke me, the Mantis never should've bloody won and we all know it, it was a tremendously orchestrated conspiracy to take it away from the deserving (christ, I sound like Hybrid X/Mourinho/a Liverpool fan) and true winner. The Honey Badger.

Oh yes the FAIR PLAY AWARD, that's the one everyone remembers isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here