• Barnes

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Ulloa

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

Jul 17, 2014
After tonights FIFA awards I thought we should do a NSC Ballon d'Or for Brighton players who have played in 2014.

Poll to follow...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Got to be Greer. Played consistently well for the majority of the year.

I'll be amused if anyone picked Bridcutt for his solitary 90 minutes on New Year's Day before buggering off :lol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Matt Upson - no brainer

Is it though?

Don't get me wrong, Upson is one of my all-time favourite Albion players and was the clear winner of the POTS 2013-14 award but I can't see how he could win the award for the 2014 calender year having only played for half of it.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Is it though?

Don't get me wrong, Upson is one of my all-time favourite Albion players and was the clear winner of the POTS 2013-14 award but I can't see how he could win the award for the 2014 calender year having only played for half of it.

Because we were so shit the 2nd half of 2014.

Dunk / Greer for me.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Because we were so shit the 2nd half of 2014.

Dunk / Greer for me.

Collectively we may have been shit but as you say, Greer/Dunk both turned in a number of good performances.

I thought you'd retired, you back GIFing now?

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Collectively we may have been shit but as you say, Greer/Dunk both turned in a number of good performances.

I thought you'd retired, you back GIFing now?

No sir, unless I receive a worthy enough suggestion there's a slim chance of a GIF this year. Also I believe quit while you're ahead - my previous work is of such high quality, producing another of similar standard would simply take too much time and there would be too much pressure to live up to, too much anticipation, and I don't want to disappoint.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Got to be Greer. Played consistently well for the majority of the year.

I'll be amused if anyone picked Bridcutt for his solitary 90 minutes on New Year's Day before buggering off :lol:

I voted Bridcutt because I believe him to be the best player to have played for the Albion in 2014. If the vote was the player who has done the best for the Albion in 2014 Dunk/Greer would be my choice.

Jul 17, 2014
Well, voting has pretty much stopped now... and it looks like Dunk is going to be crowned BHA Ballon d'Or winner for 2014!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I voted Greer. Low goals against 2014, and he didn't always have Dunk along side. Not one of the spectacular players, just gets on with his job as described.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here