Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaser Kasim MOM

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Yaser Kasim was MOM today for Iraq against (Ray Wilkins mob) Jordan in the Asian Championship game in Brisbane. Scored the winner late on with a decent goal, and ran the midfield throughout.
Commentator said "with respect to Swindon Town it won't be long before the big clubs come calling". Another one we let slip ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yaser Kasim was MOM today for Iraq against (Ray Wilkins mob) Jordan in the Asian Championship game in Brisbane. Scored the winner late on with a decent goal, and ran the midfield throughout.
Commentator said "with respect to Swindon Town it won't be long before the big clubs come calling". Another one we let slip ?

Yes - we should, of course, have hung on to every single player and trialist who has ever been associated with the club. Although we would now have 6,859 contracted players (and our likelihood of meeting the FFP regulations would have been somewhat diminished), at least none of our ex-players would have gone on to better things (or scored a goal against the might of Jordan).

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

What a stupid comment! Should we keep all the youngsters in the DS on the off chance they may come good or give them a chance to get first team football elsewhere? I am guessing the standard of Iraq v Jordan was pretty poor so I wouldn't concern yourself too much.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I liked him and out of the youngsters we released he was the one I thought had the most most potential but by the age of 21/22 you'd want him to be seriously pushing for the first team, which unfortunately he wasn't.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Only saw him once (at home to Wrexham in the cup a few years ago) and he did very little. Thought he was more likely to get sent off.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Its very difficult to tell with the development players. Admittedly I only saw him play a few times in the last couple of years, and he looked no worse or better than Ince or JFC. The one that shone for me was Richards, as a holding midfielder - definitely better than Ince , but then he (Richards) looked rubbish when he played on loan for Whitehawk.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He never showed anything when at Spurs or with us and not a lot for Swindon.

He's been earning rave reviews all season at Swindon, and looked excellent against us in the cup.

Pretty sure he was released by the Albion on attitude grounds rather than talent. Threatening to fight Albion fans at a DS game after getting sent off, wasn't his greatest moment. I'm sure he's grown up a bit now. Good luck to him.

He's been earning rave reviews all season at Swindon, and looked excellent against us in the cup.

Pretty sure he was released by the Albion on attitude grounds rather than talent. Threatening to fight Albion fans at a DS game after getting sent off, wasn't his greatest moment. I'm sure he's grown up a bit now. Good luck to him.

At Loxwood after a Senior Cup game; his behaviour that night was disgraceful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here