Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other than NSC

Do you regularly view or contribute to other online forums?

I spend too much time on here but I also spend a lot of time on Flyer Talk. As well as my love for the Albion I am trying to perfect the art of travelling the world in the champagne seats on beer money.

I'll also check out forums relevant to my upcoming travels. I enjoy cruising and find cruise critic a good resource and Dis boards are worth a look before a trip to Disney World!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Post infrequently on forums.somethingawful.com a multi topic forums associated with the comedy website Something Awful.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Kawasaki Forum
The Jungle (Jacksonville Jaguars)
FootballForums.net
I used to be a prolific poster on the T4 Forum (VW vans) until I sold my rig :(

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My car owners forum usually gets a visit most evenings to see what's going on and check out any new technology being used but this by far and away my most visited site.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I spend a bit of time on SABRE, a forum for road enthusiasts, which is a mixture of interested amateurs like me and professional road engineers. A bit geeky you might think, but I got hold of a very interesting history of the Great North Road, written by a lorry driver who is a member, through belonging to it myself. I used to go on Skyscraper City quite a bit, but most of the buildings (in London at least) that they were discussing have now been built or shelved, so I don't find it as interesting as it once was. It has/had a good section on Brighton, though.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Pistonheads which I post on most days. Also a lurker on Footballforums.net, Civinfo and civictype-r.co.uk.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
My X-Trail forum gets a look in sometimes, most days have a look on hardy tropicals as palms and bananas are a passion of mine. Also occasional lurk on fishing forums or electronics

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I contribute to Tony's Non-League Forum and view Nomad (the Sussex Non-League Forum).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here