Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS affiliate hack US military systems

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They haven't hacked any "military systems" - just their twitter and youtube accounts.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Begging the question why they even need to be on social media in the first place.

"Just bombed Afghanistan into the stone ages lol #americanpride #freedomparty #yeehaw"

Agreed, get them off, and these.
v7z3o0.jpg

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
ive heard they have access the Albions systems and are about to release where the FA Cup money went

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Anonymous will sort them out.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Probably Koreans.

When is WW3 due to start again? I fear for anyone aged 10 or under...there's no way theres not going to be some Crusade like war of epic proportions between Islam and everyone else in their lifetimes. The rest of us might just get away with it but younger generations are all but screwed. That's if the meteorite doesn't strike first. The seas rise. If the messiah does exist and is due to return, now would be a good time. What a mess Humanity is in currently......Still Brentford at home on Saturday so not all is lost.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Probably Koreans.

When is WW3 due to start again? I fear for anyone aged 10 or under...there's no way theres not going to be some Crusade like war of epic proportions between Islam and everyone else in their lifetimes. The rest of us might just get away with it but younger generations are all but screwed. That's if the meteorite doesn't strike first. The seas rise. If the messiah does exist and is due to return, now would be a good time. What a mess Humanity is in currently......Still Brentford at home on Saturday so not all is lost.

You missed out Ebola, bird flu and the zombie apocalypse.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You missed out Ebola, bird flu and the zombie apocalypse.

rightly these are also be FEARED! Bird flu no where near as life threatening as zombies mind. You've over exaggerated there my friend to make a point and instead degenerated a serious thread into a complete farce. What about the werewolves though? What's your risk assessment there?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Statistically, Brentford fans probably pose more of a threat to your average Brighton fan than ISIS.

Less than bee stings and great white shark attacks though? Also I'm an above average Brighton fan so what are the odds for me? 'Twas at Hereford don't you know ;)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
They haven't hacked any "military systems" - just their twitter and youtube accounts.

you might just ask the question what the hell are US security even doing on the stupid twitter and youtube what are they bloody children
are our security agencies on there as well?
you want privacy you don't go on those sites

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon Russians or North Koreans.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here