Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

alright slices

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
someone on here has buggered my account up...

anyway just a message to the new cool fukwitts on the site.....pompouspalacepaladin , spence and all you other limp wristed fukwitts , this is primarily a football site frequented by people who want to know what is going on about with our club .....when OT threads are posted there are bound to be differences of opinions but hey ...we are all ( mostly) grown ups , we can all take banter but with people ( newbies) altering other peoples posts for them and now my account being shafted/ locked by some tool ...i ask ya...what is going on on this board...?

for the record

1) my comment about youngsters these days on the beach death thread was a direct reply to spence's reply to my comment , it was a bloody tragedy that happened and i feel very sorry for the relatives of the lads ........however i stand by my comment re youngsters , in general today.

2) muslims....they are more than welcome in any country in the world i would have thought , as long as they tow the line , behave themselves and live and let live , no-one on here has ever said that all muslims are terrorists and no-one has ever said they are afraid to sit next to a muslim on the bus/train.......

frankly the banter on here all to frequently degenerates into abusive , one upmanship, bell-endery.......the type of bollox and hyperbole that would NEVER happen if the interaction was face to face.

this is the one and only time i will use this character , if my sydney account isn't up and running again i will not use this board....have messaged Bozza and he is unaware of any problems and everything is as ever at this end..............just remember , no matter how smart , hard , mad , ugly or fat you are there will always be someone who is smarter , harder , madder , uglier or fatter than you.....happy new year seagull fans , for the argumentative , nit picking , pedantic twatts who sit there all day waiting for someone to post something you can pick apart....go **** yerselves..!

Sydney.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
someone on here has buggered my account up...

anyway just a message to the new cool fukwitts on the site.....pompouspalacepaladin , spence and all you other limp wristed fukwitts , this is primarily a football site frequented by people who want to know what is going on about with our club .....when OT threads are posted there are bound to be differences of opinions but hey ...we are all ( mostly) grown ups , we can all take banter but with people ( newbies) altering other peoples posts for them and now my account being shafted/ locked by some tool ...i ask ya...what is going on on this board...?

for the record

1) my comment about youngsters these days on the beach death thread was a direct reply to spence's reply to my comment , it was a bloody tragedy that happened and i feel very sorry for the relatives of the lads ........however i stand by my comment re youngsters , in general today.

2) muslims....they are more than welcome in any country in the world i would have thought , as long as they tow the line , behave themselves and live and let live , no-one on here has ever said that all muslims are terrorists and no-one has ever said they are afraid to sit next to a muslim on the bus/train.......

frankly the banter on here all to frequently degenerates into abusive , one upmanship, bell-endery.......the type of bollox and hyperbole that would NEVER happen if the interaction was face to face.

this is the one and only time i will use this character , if my sydney account isn't up and running again i will not use this board....have messaged Bozza and he is unaware of any problems and everything is same as this end..............just remember , no matter how smart , hard , mad , ugly or fat you are there will always be someone who is smarter , harder , madder , uglier or fatter than you.....happy new year seagull fans , for the argumentative , nit picking , pedantic twatts who sit there all day waiting for post something you can pick apart....go **** yerselves..!

Sydney.

:lolol: Class and cant say I disagree.

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
No, no not goodbye Sydney, no just Bonjour.

nah ....not been banned , just cant post anything , i can follow links from the google adverts but when i try and post i get told i am not logged in , when i log in my password is rejected...someone is dicking about..!! and it's not the mods or bozza.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
nah ....not been banned , just cant post anything , i can follow links from the google adverts but when i try and post i get told i am not logged in , when i log in my password is rejected...someone is dicking about..!! and it's not the mods or bozza.

Have you tried different internet browsers?
Go 'incognito' on your browser and try again. (usually Control + Shift + N)

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Have you tried different internet browsers?
Go 'incognito' on your browser and try again. (usually Control + Shift + N)

chrome is slowly usurping safari on my mac.....have always logged on through safari bookmarks straight in no probs until yesterday......anyway cant be arsed now ...time for bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here