• Other

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Who will he fight next?

Mayweather seems to be doing a fine job of avoiding these two but it looks like he's quickly running out of time.
Personally I'd rather see Money Vs Manny but I predict he'll see Khan as the easier fight.

What do 'yall think?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The Pope and Manny Pacquiao.....the only 2 people who can bring Manila to a stand still.well actually Manny is the only person who manages to clear the streets of people and cars when he fights.you cannot imagine how big that bloke is out there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Khan is nowhere near good enough to fight money, and Pacquiao is no longer good enough. The fight should have happened a few years ago, but money dodged it, because he was scared.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Which ever earns him the most cash, so Pacquiao it is

I would not write off Khan against Mayweather, Khan is growing as a fighter very quickly and has faster hands than Mayweather
Still would be a big under dog but you never know...

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Personally, that'd be hugely disappointing.
It'd be like watching battle for 2nd and 3rd place while 1st place wins by default.

Hoping for Money Vs Manny with a Manny win by KO.

Agree but that would still be a huge fight though and the winner would be in a great position to negotiate a super fight with Money.

Hopefully the Manny vs Money fight comes off, Khan may then choose to fight Brook at Wembley.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Pacquiao is confident the fight will go ahead. That's the one I'd like to see.

Despite what he'll have you believe, Khan has no right what so ever to fight Floyd. Khan should fight Brook and stop mouthing off saying Brook is no where near his level. Brook is one of three world champions at welterweight, the other two being Floyd and Manny.

I do think Khan Vs Mayweather would be a good fight though, I can see Khans speed causing Floyd problems early on. Floyd is slowing down, but would come through the fight with a unanimous points victory.

Brook Vs Khan and Mayweather Vs Pacquiao in May with the winners fighting each other?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pacquiao is confident the fight will go ahead. That's the one I'd like to see.

Despite what he'll have you believe, Khan has no right what so ever to fight Floyd. Khan should fight Brook and stop mouthing off saying Brook is no where near his level. Brook is one of three world champions at welterweight, the other two being Floyd and Manny.

I do think Khan Vs Mayweather would be a good fight though, I can see Khans speed causing Floyd problems early on. Floyd is slowing down, but would come through the fight with a unanimous points victory.

Brook Vs Khan and Mayweather Vs Pacquiao in May with the winners fighting each other?
Promoters in Vegas I know are convinced the fight will go ahead on 2nd may. I've booked Vegas for this weekend just in case.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Which ever earns him the most cash, so Pacquiao it is

I would not write off Khan against Mayweather, Khan is growing as a fighter very quickly and has faster hands than Mayweather
Still would be a big under dog but you never know...

You should do stand up with comedy posts like this.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
The Pope and Manny Pacquiao.....the only 2 people who can bring Manila to a stand still.well actually Manny is the only person who manages to clear the streets of people and cars when he fights.you cannot imagine how big that bloke is out there.
your correct, I lived there for 3 years and the country stops when Manny fights.

Interestingly Manny is in the UK this week for dinner with Prince Harry....( and possible negotiations with Kahn should Mayweather dodge again)

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I would rather see Floyd fight Khan now, Ive lost alot of interest in the Manny fight.

Floyd beats Manny easily enough on points.

Manny destroys Khan.

Khan gives Floyd troubles but ultimately loses on points.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I dont think a fight between Khan and either Floyd or Manny would go to a points decision. if it did he could win.

Floyd wouldn't KO Khan IMO, Floyd genuinely breaks peoples hearts. But Khan has quick hands, which leads me to believe he would cause Floyd problems, but his footwork isnt great though so I think Floyd be able to time Khan, as well as make him miss and look abit stupid at times.

But I think Manny would finish with Khan a devastating KO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here