Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online Arsenal ticket printing - help, please

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hi.
I could ring the Club, but especially today, thought it would be quicker using the knowledge of NSC'ers.

A problem with my printer meant that I couldn't print the Arsenal tickets, when I bought them an hour ago. The printer is now fixed, but online with the Seagulls ticket section right now, I cannot see any place giving me a second 'bite at the cherry' to print them out. Does anyone here, know how I can? Thanks in advance.

SORRY - NOW FOUND THEM IN AN E-MAIL. BARBER HAS GOT A GOOD SYSTEM GOING, FINALLY.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You didn't have a first bite on the site itself - the print option is for the purchase confirmation, not the tickets themselves.

As detailed above the printable PDF(s) that are the tickets will come via email. You can have as many stabs at printing them as you require.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You didn't have a first bite on the site itself - the print option is for the purchase confirmation, not the tickets themselves.

As detailed above the printable PDF(s) that are the tickets will come via email. You can have as many stabs at printing them as you require.

Sorry I've read two threads on arsenal tickets (most of its just ranting at touting, price and even whether or not people have hardware to print etc). But re: print at home option, I've got the 'hardware' I just don't appear to have the option - only collect from Amex or Post. I've also checked the club email I was sent and they're recommending print at home because of queues. But nothing about problems receiving this option on their website. If it's tucked away somewhere it ain't obvious!

Any clues? I'm sorry this question has probably already been asked. Do I get this option after purchasing for example in a rather illogical but probably Albion workflow way?!!

All help gratefully received please :)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry I've read two threads on arsenal tickets (most of its just ranting at touting, price and even whether or not people have hardware to print etc). But re: print at home option, I've got the 'hardware' I just don't appear to have the option - only collect from Amex or Post. I've also checked the club email I was sent and they're recommending print at home because of queues. But nothing about problems receiving this option on their website. If it's tucked away somewhere it ain't obvious!

Any clues? I'm sorry this question has probably already been asked. Do I get this option after purchasing for example in a rather illogical but probably Albion workflow way?!!

All help gratefully received please :)

You can't print the tickets out from the website. You will get a seperate email (eventually, mine took 4 days!!) with a pdf attachment that you can use to print out the tickets.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You can't print the tickets out from the website. You will get a seperate email (eventually, mine took 4 days!!) with a pdf attachment that you can use to print out the tickets.

Thanks. So which option do you select? Post or Amex (both are a quid) to get this email option a few days later? Or does it not matter?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks. So which option do you select? Post or Amex (both are a quid) to get this email option a few days later? Or does it not matter?

You should have three options, including 'Print at Home'.

Several people who have posted also had 'Print at Home' missing - one of them was overseas but there doesn't seem to be any obvious reason as to why it's not available for some people.

If you choose either of the two options you do have, you will NOT get print at home tickets.

You may have to pick up the phone or just pay the quid and have them posted to you.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

If I was doing it again I'd go for the post option for a quid. I had problems with my printer printing out the tickets inasmuch as the second and third page kept guilotining one of the bar codes in half - had to get my lad to fix it, 58 on Thursday and it's come to this!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You should have three options, including 'Print at Home'.

Several people who have posted also had 'Print at Home' missing - one of them was overseas but there doesn't seem to be any obvious reason as to why it's not available for some people.

If you choose either of the two options you do have, you will NOT get print at home tickets.

You may have to pick up the phone or just pay the quid and have them posted to you.

Thanks Bozza much appreciated - will go for the post option, might beat the email by some accounts!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If I was doing it again I'd go for the post option for a quid. I had problems with my printer printing out the tickets inasmuch as the second and third page kept guilotining one of the bar codes in half - had to get my lad to fix it, 58 on Thursday and it's come to this!

Thanks similarly Hornblower

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here