glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thats all
they must like him

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I rememeber watching him at Hastings, he look look very classy a bit lightweight though similar to Texeira in a lot of ways.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I rememeber watching him at Hastings, he look look very classy a bit lightweight though similar to Texeira in a lot of ways.

I remember that. Didn't he go on a lovely mazy run and then score? I think that was him. I was quite impressed considering I'd only gone along to ogle at Vicente.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Jeremy Balmy, a French midfielder/forward who according to reports was interesting Spurs, AC Milan, Valencia and Arsenal, but ended up at Notts County!

Straight into the U21 squad for today's game against Luton.

You mean according to his agent ........

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We could resurrect the "we've got tiny Cox" chant as "he's a little Balmy"

So long as he hasn't been caught by a gust of wind and blown away with t'Shearer, Ballsack and Clunge by then.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
According to the ever-reliable Wikipedia, he only made 1 appearance for Notts County. Anyone have any insights into his time there?

looking at match reports, 2 sub appearances, 1 against Fleetwood in the league, and 1 against Sheff Wed :lolol: in the league cup.

Did say he had an impressive pre-season though. Still very young so has a chance if he can sort out the alleged attitude issues.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Only sporadic updates on Luton twitter page - nothing on ours.

Luton Town FC @LutonTown · 25m 25 minutes ago
31' Town saved by the new flag there. Brighton free-kick bundled home, ref gives the goal - up goes the flag - no goal. Offside presumably.

Half-time at KR, no goals for either side in this afternoon's dev squad cup tie. Town 0-0 Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Only sporadic updates on Luton twitter page - nothing on ours.

Luton Town FC @LutonTown · 25m 25 minutes ago
31' Town saved by the new flag there. Brighton free-kick bundled home, ref gives the goal - up goes the flag - no goal. Offside presumably.

Half-time at KR, no goals for either side in this afternoon's dev squad cup tie. Town 0-0 Brighton

Are the Luton fans rioting yet? Nasty Horrible inbred wankers the lot of them

...and relax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here