Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd completely forgotten about this and I'm now being chased by the club for the money.

Most long-term NSCers will know the drill - we combine our money to sponsor the shirt or shirts of Albion player(s). In the past we've done 2 shirts, but as it was a struggle to raise the required funds last year, I dropped down to just the one shirt this year, and we have stuck with Kazenga LuaLua.

This costs £950.00.

All those who contribute will, if they so wish, be entered into a draw to attend a dinner at the Amex which will be attended by the Albion squad and coaching staff. It is a fun and informal evening with plenty of opportunities for photos, autographs and a chat.

Additionally, we will receive 2 shirts (1 home and 1 away) which will be signed, and I will conduct a draw to see who gets the shirts.

You can pay by one of the below methods:

- Paypal to bozza@northstandchat.com (please either mark the payment as a gift or pick up the payment charges at your end, otherwise your contribution is reduced)
- Cheque/cash (at your risk) - contact me via PM for details
- Direct bank transfer (or over the counter at Barclays) - contact me via PM for details

I'll kick things off with the traditional £20, so just £930 to go.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we pay by paypal and put £20 isn't that less once they deduct fees ?

If so what should the actual amount be ?

Epic fail, just read do a gift

£20 sent

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Can you please put in £10 of the £30 NSC owes me from the World Cup betting competition, please :kiss:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Money sent. Do we get a discount from the club as he only plays half the 90 minutes.
Also, as sponsors, is NSC written on the shirt somewhere?

I'd completely forgotten about this and I'm now being chased by the club for the money.

Most long-term NSCers will know the drill - we combine our money to sponsor the shirt or shirts of Albion player(s). In the past we've done 2 shirts, but as it was a struggle to raise the required funds last year, I dropped down to just the one shirt this year, and we have stuck with Kazenga LuaLua.

This costs £950.00.

All those who contribute will, if they so wish, be entered into a draw to attend a dinner at the Amex which will be attended by the Albion squad and coaching staff. It is a fun and informal evening with plenty of opportunities for photos, autographs and a chat.

Additionally, we will receive 2 shirts (1 home and 1 away) which will be signed, and I will conduct a draw to see who gets the shirts.

You can pay by one of the below methods:

- Paypal to bozza@northstandchat.com (please either mark the payment as a gift or pick up the payment charges at your end, otherwise your contribution is reduced)
- Cheque/cash (at your risk) - contact me via PM for details
- Direct bank transfer (or over the counter at Barclays) - contact me via PM for details

I'll kick things off with the traditional £20, so just £930 to go.

Fair enough Darren but it seems sad to me that with customers/members of NSC paying nothing towards the upkeep of the Board, x400 of "thousands"can't spare £5/pa to sponsor some player kit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£40 donation via Paypal (£20 from me and £20 on behalf of [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION])

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here