Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal ticket on line

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both clubs are encouraging touts. If you go on tickets4.com tickets are available from £136. By club giving e mails I or anybody could sell the e mail with bar code to anybody. If it had been added to e card it would have meant giving your ST away if you sold your Arsenal seat and the clubs say they want to stop touts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So you have now started a 3rd thread on Arsenal tkts........

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and how does the buyer know you haven't already sold the ticket to 10 other people? Would you buy one like this?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is there another one specifically about ticket touting for the game?

Too slow, must click quicker

Besides there will be touts on the day and tat like half and half scarves being sold

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
see my post. Buyer is taking an enormous risk - Club has put plenty of warnings on the tickets

I doubt he will see it for one minute

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Both clubs are encouraging touts. If you go on tickets4.com tickets are available from £136. By club giving e mails I or anybody could sell the e mail with bar code to anybody. If it had been added to e card it would have meant giving your ST away if you sold your Arsenal seat and the clubs say they want to stop touts.

I will not sell mine but..

What is the legal position. Can I give my tickets away ? can I sell them to highest bidder ?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think the point BG is making that, if loaded to the ST card (and why not?) then people would not sell them on to just anyone.

Paper tickets can be sold on and will almost certainly mean opposition fans sitting together.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I will not sell mine but..

What is the legal position. Can I give my tickets away ? can I sell them to highest bidder ?

T&Cs forbid it, and touting is illegal.

Do most people here live in a BHAFC bubble ? Gigs & festivals have been doing print at home tickets for as long as I can remember now. Touting happens, all season ticket holders have had a priority to buy tickets so what's the problem

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had they just loaded them on the ST E Card they couldnt be sold on so easily and could have been as easy as e mail print at home tickets. Then physicall printed and posted those that went on general sale charging for postage or allowed collection from Amex after the Brentford game

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
T&Cs forbid it, and touting is illegal.

Do most people here live in a BHAFC bubble ? Gigs & festivals have been doing print at home tickets for as long as I can remember now. Touting happens, all season ticket holders have had a priority to buy tickets so what's the problem

I think the problem is that by making it easier to sell on, the club have less control as to who sits where. Season ticket holders might want to make a quick buck and go home and watch on the box. It might be against T&Cs but that won't completely stop it. Memories of 79 so I'll be checking there isn't a Neanderthal in a donkey jacket sitting near me!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the point BG is making that, if loaded to the ST card (and why not?) then people would not sell them on to just anyone.

Paper tickets can be sold on and will almost certainly mean opposition fans sitting together.

I think the problem is that by making it easier to sell on, the club have less control as to who sits where. Season ticket holders might want to make a quick buck and go home and watch on the box. It might be against T&Cs but that won't completely stop it. Memories of 79 so I'll be checking there isn't a Neanderthal in a donkey jacket sitting near me!!!!

Glad some people can see my point, or am I wrong to suggest both clubs should do all they can to stop touting.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
One way to prevent touting is via a fingerprint system or by inserting an electronic chip into the arse of each customer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here