Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home email still not arrived

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I got my "successful transaction" email at 10.45 on Friday morning but I still don't have the tickets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mail the ticket office ?

Or alternatively demand Barber is sacked.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I had a job entering my password. I e-mailed supporters services and they sorted the problem, e-mailed me back all within a couple of hours on Saturday.
Considering the amount of ongoing problems that we were reading about on Friday and Saturday, I was very impressed.
I was then able to log on, buy two tickets and within three hours had the print at home e-mail.
BARBER IN.

E-mail supporter services

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Same with me, except I have received 2 of the 3 tickets bought :(

I thought exactly the same as I looked at the email on my phone. All I could see was ticket 1 & 3 but when I turned my phone on its side it revealed ticket 2 that had been previously hidden behind one of the other PDF's.

Jul 7, 2003
I got my "successful transaction" email at 10.45 on Friday morning but I still don't have the tickets.

It might seem like stating the obvious but have you checked your junk / spam folders to see if they have got stuck?

fozzie's paper boy

Aug 20, 2011
Hove
Went online to buy our tickets on Saturday evening, to find that only 3 of our 4 tickets appeared as reserved tickets in my Friends and Family list. Bought those and email arrived within 2 mins with the Print at Home tickets. Logged back in on my son's ticket and bought the remaining ticket - payment confirmation received, but 24 hours later and no sign of the ticket. In the meantime my father was having issued buy his (foolishly he appeared to be running into issues by using the wrong combination of browser and version of OS X...) - so I logged in as him, bought his ticket and the print at home ticket arrived instantly.

I like a number of those on this thread will be on the phone to club tomorrow morning - suspect it will be nice and quick and there won't be any queue.

Note to the club - when putting in a new ticketing system, it's worth planning to have completed, and tested it successfully by the time the FA Cup 4th Round comes along - early Jan (in case you were wondering). We've a pretty good record of getting there, and being drawn against Premier League opposition in recent years.

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill

word of warning.....a successful transaction message does not mean a successful order. I received the same message on Friday afternoon and when no email received by Saturday morning I logged back in and there was no record of my transaction, and my 3 seats were still available to be booked......so I re-booked and received a further successful transaction message on screen but still no tickets received. I then sent an email to the support team who responded very quickly advising they had no record of my order(s) despite me now having two "successful transaction" references, and suggested I re-book

Third time lucky I received a "YESpay transaction" email within minutes (not received with the first 2 transactions).....followed a couple of hours later with the print at home PDF's

If you have not received an email from Yespay confirming payment I suspect you have not successfully booked (no fault of yours)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here