Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else pleased about this result?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Manure o Saints 1

Saints 3rd in the table after selling loads of players. Have to say they have got the academy sorted! An act for us to follow?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yep, nice to see Harrison Reed get a run out. Was looking on my sons phone at videos taken by Harrison on the team coach yesterday and of his hotel room. I expect he has text my son today.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Must admit I have softened to them this season, always nice to see ANYBODY beat ManUtd at home as well.

Utd ZERO shots on target :lolol::lolol::lolol: when was the last time that happened at Old Trafford - perect away performance

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
An academy set up by David Burke too no less…. they've had about a 10 year head start on us unfortunately.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep, nice to see Harrison Reed get a run out. Was looking on my sons phone at videos taken by Harrison on the team coach yesterday and of his hotel room. I expect he has text my son today.

Local lad from Worthing my eldest knows his brother

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Saints 0-0 Spurs, 1978. Nah, **** 'em.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Wel ,as following Swansea didn't work out . Lets try following saints. If that fails mabie try Chelsea style and spend lots of money.
But then we could end up like pompy. Er I donno mabie just find our own way.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Very pleased . I'm sure most fans have teams they look out for the results of in all the divisions , some because they want them to win and others because you're desperate for them to lose. In my case in the lose camp is obviously Palace , Man u , Stoke , Middlesbrough and others . In the hope they win camp Preston , Liverpool , both Bristol teams , Hamilton Academicals and .... In both categories their are teams that I have absolutely no idea why I have decided to have these feelings for. Obviously you can take an interest in teams your family and friends support but others seem to be just random - like Middlesbrough because it's hard to spell !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im very pleased to see their early season form wasnt just a fluke and they've continued to get similar results.

and Southampton have done very well too.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Was watching it with wife (saints STH) and a couple of her friends and, although would not normally want them to win, would support ANYONE against Man Utd. Many of my friends support them as well.

I also think (grudgingly) that they deserve their present position, I like Ronald Koeman, and have some sympathy with the view sometimes expressed locally that Man Utd got the wrong Dutchman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here