Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Days

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
The last 3 have been exceptional! I am planning to go to Reading away and one more but not on a Tuesday night. Which one is best except Reading? thanks in advance:smile:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reading away is normally very sterile, try Blackpool away

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: is probably the pick of the remainder although we never seem to do that well up there.

Agree, there haver been few good results for us in S6 and there is always the homophobic chanting from the boneheads to look forward to. The stewards are bas****s but nowhere near as bad as at Leeds. Maybe it is our turn this season. And as it is St Valentine's day, bring the missus!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: is probably the pick of the remainder although we never seem to do that well up there.

Yep I 'd agree with that, shame Sheffield United can't swap divisions with them so you don't have to catch the trams.

Its also annoying we can't sort out train tickets yet, just in case we beat Arsenal.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I know you don't want to do a Tuesday but I really enjoy Millwall. All depends on London Bridge being open too.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yep I 'd agree with that, shame Sheffield United can't swap divisions with them so you don't have to catch the trams.

Its also annoying we can't sort out train tickets yet, just in case we beat Arsenal.

I've chanced it and already got our train tickets - at £13 each I'm not too worried about losing my dough.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You also don't get the :tosser: so much

Just what are you saying here?

The LGBT Charlton supporters have mentioned on Twitter that Brighton fans had nothing to do with that attack .

I went to the Brentford match and Charlton and saw no problems caused by BHA fans.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just what are you saying here?

The LGBT Charlton supporters have mentioned on Twitter that Brighton fans had nothing to do with that attack .

I went to the Brentford match and Charlton and saw no problems caused by BHA fans.

Ok so why didn't PB say no bha fans were involved and he condemns attack

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forgot Sheffield is good, Kelham Island is epic

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ok so why didn't PB say no bha fans were involved and he condemns attack

Listen, if you are on Twitter look up Charlton Rainbows @ProudCAFC ( I think) they said in a Tweet that Brighton fans were NOT involved. The Charlton fans were set up by a group claiming to be Albion fans.
There is a thread on it , page 2 of the big board ( sorry I can't do a link )

Please get your fact correct , was PB present for the attack ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here