Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I couldn't help but notice Arsenal's bench contains:-

Ozil
Ramsey
Walcott. :ohmy:

What's the worst that could happen in 2 weeks time, as injury prone Arsenal start to get players back to full fitness.

Arsenal now 2-0 up

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Ozil
Ramsey

What's the worst that could happen in 2 weeks time, as injury prone Arsenal start to get players back to full fitness.

Arsenal now 2-0 up
It's ok after Stoke they will only have their youth team left.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
One full back stretchered off, now another one injured so far.
I just wish Stoke could be a be a bit more physical to help us out.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If they 'click' they are probably the worse team to face, if they have all there attacking options our defence could have a torrid time but who knows!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"Imagine a player with more Premier League assists than Cristiano Ronaldo or Paul Scholes, with more Premier League goals than Fernando Torres or Dennis Bergkamp.

Imagine if he had more goals for England than Kevin Keegan, Steven Gerrard or David Beckham, with a goals-per-minute ratio significantly superior to Michael Owen and Gary Lineker and twice as good as Alan Shearer."

Who is it?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
"Imagine a player with more Premier League assists than Cristiano Ronaldo or Paul Scholes, with more Premier League goals than Fernando Torres or Dennis Bergkamp.

Imagine if he had more goals for England than Kevin Keegan, Steven Gerrard or David Beckham, with a goals-per-minute ratio significantly superior to Michael Owen and Gary Lineker and twice as good as Alan Shearer."

Who is it?

Peter 'Beanpole' Crouch.

Good article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30748362

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
They might be saying the same about free scoring Dunk, March and O'Grady... You never know...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Calderon v Sanchez *shudder* Bennett v Oxlade-Chamberlain *shudder* :eek:

Let's just hope they don't take the wee-wee out of us!

The FA Cup has a well known history for turning form and team ability on its head. That's what we love about it and it's also the reason why the top teams dislike it so much...how also can you explain results where a lower league team puts out a premier league team.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The purist in me hopes Alexis plays against us as he will be, arguably, the best player we may ever see grace our stadium.

The Brighton fan, however, hopes Arsene lets him have a little rest that day.

The guy is world class.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
They might be saying the same about free scoring Dunk, March and O'Grady... You never know...

I think this is quite likely. They probably scouted us at our London fixtures and are quaking in their boots. Arsenal are DESTROYING Stoke in footballing terms, Stoke are destroying Arsenal in terms of the robust tackles.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Ozil
Ramsey

Arsenal now 2-0 up

:bigwave: we will get one of them up to match fitness with a nice loan period

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The purist in me hopes Alexis plays against us as he will be, arguably, the best player we may ever see grace our stadium.

The guy is world class.

Absolutely this.

As a Barca fan it would be brilliant to get to see him play....first and foremost though as a Brighton fan I'd really rather he didn't.

As far as today goes, he's racking up the points for my fantasy team, so it's all good. :thumbsup:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

The guy is world class.

Suarez for me, he's a **** but an exceptional footballer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Arsene will " rest " some of the big names I am sure, but whatever team he outs out it will be one hell of a challenge. Sanchez/Walcott /Chamberlain/Ramsey/Ozil/Cazorla will rip us apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here