Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Statoes?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I wonder if Brighton have ever won 3 games in London on the trot. Obvious jokes welcome but preferably faxts. Even 2 games on the trot for that matter.

D

Deleted member 2719

Has Brighton ever won three games on the trot in the west country or the Midlands? What does it matter we have won three games on the trot.
Are you still drinking?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Has Brighton ever won three games on the trot in the west country or the Midlands? What does it matter we have won three games on the trot.
Are you still drinking?
It's a question for people who have a genuine interest in football over the decades, maybe not glory hunters who've latched on to a fashion in the last 3 or 4 years. You seem to be clutching onto old insults after having lost the Pulis argument matey boy! The MIGHTY Hull take a shock drubbing by relegation favorites West Brom due to the miracle work of Tony Pulis!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
OK it's a bit of a dull thread but apart from Mouldy Boots, you were too classy to say LOL

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It's a question that popped into my mind as well - and I can't recall (m)any times where we have played three in a row in London.

And of course, if we win next week, it will be four in a row against London teams - opening up a whole new thread for stats!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
On the subject of mouldy threads. Love the 'e' in statos. Reminds me of Dan Quayle.

I must admit I thought it was wrong and was more likely to be statos which of course is only a slang word. However, given the limited life expectancy of this thread I thought I'd leave the error there to see is anyone would be um 'clever' enough to notice. Apparently in medieval times there were several different ways of spelling words which were the same word, if you like.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here