Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley fans get panned

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Karl Robinson, MK Dongs boss has accused Crawley fans of spitting at his No2 Richie Barker, and throwing a hot cup of tea over his winger.
The player went to pick up the ball for a throw in and the hot tea was thrown over his back.
Class.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
What's more surprising is that there were any fans there to do it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Sounds like a storm in a teacup, mugs, not like that in the old days, shouldn't grass etc etc

Regards,
Blah blah blah

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
Taking of MKDons, Benik Afobe is currently in talks with 'a Championship club' at the moment. According to Milton Keynes themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is us.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I remember a while back watching the rocks (bognor ) cant remember who they were playing, and this Bognor fan threw the remains of his pint of lager over the opposing goalkeeper who they had been abusing all match ,who was incidentally built like a brick sh*t house ,he turned and faced the guy and his mates and said "who the fu*k threw that "to which they looked rather sheepish and replied "dont know mate but your playing well "then slunk off to the murmurings of Bognor fans calling them prats to the back of the terrace.To say they were embarrassed was an understatement.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Taking of MKDons, Benik Afobe is currently in talks with 'a Championship club' at the moment. According to Milton Keynes themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is us.

Wolves allegedly, but Arsenal are reported to want £1.75 million

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
It should be easy to identify who the culprit was out of the 25 that traveled :whistle:

It was a home game. Not that your response needs much altering with regards to attendence figures.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Almost as classy as fighting amongst yourselves chap.

WOW, Chap......I was only reporting what was in todays paper.

Doctor Crawley, does that make you a pox doctor

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quite happy with our 2000 loyal fans.
Rather that than the 10000 tourists I witnessed at your place the other week v Millwall.Is it normal for every other fan to sit there doing selfies??Cringe.

10k tourists at the Wall game hahahahhaha joker

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
Quite happy with our 2000 loyal fans.
Rather that than the 10000 tourists I witnessed at your place the other week v Millwall.Is it normal for every other fan to sit there doing selfies??Cringe.

We don't need to do selfies, the fan sitting next to us can take it. You would need to shout to get their attention at your place.

I jest.

However, it is going to be hard for Crawley Town to sustain itself with the present, albeit loyal, support. It seems that a large proportion were there in the non-league days. It's hard arriving late on the scene when your catchment area has already been sown up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here