Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U18 Premier Lge - BHA FC 4 v Southampton 0 (inc video)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good win. Saints have one of the best academies in the country.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Fantastic! Looking forward to more home grown talent earning places in the 1st team squad. With JFC, Dunk and March all regulars and Walton knocking on the door it must show some of the younger players that if they fight they can make the cut. Exciting times to wear blue and white.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Fantastic! Looking forward to more home grown talent earning places in the 1st team squad. With JFC, Dunk and March all regulars and Walton knocking on the door it must show some of the younger players that if they fight they can make the cut. Exciting times to wear blue and white.

In 5 years, we should have 2-3 players regularly being on the edge of the 1st team. That is priceless

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I must confess that I haven't been paying much attention to our U18s but have just watched the video highlights and checked the season stats and am impressed. These kids are beating the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Villa, Saints and drawing away to Arsenal, so they won't be fearing these big name teams in the future.

These kids need to know they'll get first team football and a real chance at this club, so the days of 6 loanees and wasters like Kemy have to end.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
In 5 years, we should have 2-3 players regularly being on the edge of the 1st team. That is priceless

I sincerely hope it will be more than that.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It will also serve as a revenue raiser for the club.
Training players to a fair standard and selling on, if surplus to requirement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here