Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boys missing at sea thread closed.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why?

Why the censorship, some people expressed some views, it isn't ever a reason for closing and banning things. Pathetic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One person expressed a ****ing stupid view, that is why

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The reasoning was pretty obvious. Two lads, one a Brighton season ticket holder, lost their lives. It's pretty likely someone on here will know him. I'd be pretty upset if it was one of my mates and I came on here to see a thread full of some unneeded and aggressive comments. Exactly the same thing happened with the Roy Chuter thread (as it should have been).

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
More spiteful argumentative drivel from the OP aimed at getting some more attention. You just Irk for the sake of it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sad to think that this time last night they would have been out and about, full of life and looking forward to making their way in the world. Young lads just starting out - they didn't deserve this.

My thoughts are with their families and their friends.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sad to think that this time last night they would have been out and about, full of life and looking forward making their way in the world. Young lads just starting out - they didn't deserve this.

Ditto. Terrible tragedy

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sad to think that this time last night they would have been out and about, full of life and looking forward making their way in the world. Young lads just starting out - they didn't deserve this.

Well said.

RIP to the two lads.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sad to think that this time last night they would have been out and about, full of life and looking forward to making their way in the world. Young lads just starting out - they didn't deserve this.

For all we know, planning a day out in Charlton. Starting a thread to this effect comes across as little more than attention seeking.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If the previous thread was locked, then the mods would have had a fairly reasonable reason for doing so. Stop being a CJTC, and let it slide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here