Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stars in their eyes

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife is watching it what a load of tripe why not call it the Harry Hill Show as there is much too much of him on it. In fact for me 10 secs is too much. The standard of the 'stars' is poor also. There must be something better on tv on a Saturday evening.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
wife is watching it what a load of tripe why not call it the harry hill show as there is much too much of him on it. In fact for me 10 secs is too much. The standard of the 'stars' is poor also. There must be something better on tv on a saturday evening.

no there is'nt

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Fight !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wife is watching it what a load of tripe why not call it the Harry Hill Show as there is much too much of him on it. In fact for me 10 secs is too much. The standard of the 'stars' is poor also. There must be something better on tv on a Saturday evening.

Don't bother with BBC 1, thats crap as well

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The man is not remotely funny.

Perhaps you should go in the other room and concentrate on posting on here. On second thoughts...........................................................................................

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will stand by my view on Rohan Ince under both OG and SH but he has come on in leaps and bounds recently as has David Stockdale . Good luck to them, something is going right now.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I will stand by my view on Rohan Ince under both OG and SH but he has come on in leaps and bounds recently as has David Stockdale . Good luck to them, something is going right now.

So in three games Ince has suddenly become a good player?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There was once a bloke called Simon who was due to appear on Stars in Your Eyes. Quite a sad story really, but with a happy ending.

Just before he was set to go on the show Simon had an accident at work in which he lost both his legs and so couldn't appear.
Whilst in hospital the consultant came round to see him and said he had good news and bad news, which did he want first.
Simon said: "The bad news please".
Consultant said: " Your favourite uncle has just died. But the good news is both his legs were fine and pioneering surgery means we can transplant them onto you if you want to give it a try".
Simon agreed to the op and it was a fantastic success.
When news got back to Matthew of Simon's amazing story he was immediately invited back onto the show.
After Matthew told Simon's story to the audience there wasn't a dry eye in the house, and then finally the moment had arrived......

"So then Simon, who are you going to be for us tonight?"

"Well tonight Matthew, I'm going to be...........Simon and 'arf uncle".

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Actually agree with BG on this one. It was s***e.

Usually like Harry but the whole programme was cringe worthy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Actually agree with BG on this one. It was s***e.

Usually like Harry but the whole programme was cringe worthy.
This.

I loved Harry on TV Burp and in Professor Branestawm, but this was irredeemably turgid shite.

I gave up when the husband and wife performed as the Everly Brothers.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Loved TV Burb... Then I paid to watch the Harry Hill movie, and my opinion of Mr Hill has dropped since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here