Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Check out Peterborough Chairmans tweets

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Like all Posh fans & our Manager, there are many things i'm well & truly p...d off & have the hump with after today, care to know them all?

1. P..d off that its always the manager who is held responsible when a team of players fold like a stack of cards when the going gets tough!

2. P...d off our team can play with that kind of tempo/intensity for first 25 mins, then follow that up with the 65 mins we all witnessed!

3. P..d off that a player of Joe Newells ability can miss an open goal from 5 yards out early on. He should be scoring 10/15 a season.

4. P....d off that a striker I paid half a million for minutes before Colchester score scuffs great chance 8 yards out with nobody near him

5. P...d off that Bossie allows their top scorer to get in front of him to tap in their first goal, shouldnt happen!

6. P....d off our CB runs 50 yards to edge of oppositions box, doesnt pass or shoot but loses ball & they go other end and score.

7.P...d off both our full backs who plenty of the ball couldnt deliver any crosses of any merit or quality or with urgency.

8. P..d off we had a ref who cost us Crewe game cause of incorrect decision was given us again, then sent manager off & many yellows today!

9. P...d off that as going has got tough many thousands of fans have bit like our players, have folded and taken their ball and gone home!

10. P...d off with everything, but tomorrow ill still pay the bills & next Saturday will pay thousands to watch my team play & hopefully win

11. P...d off that our GK had 3 shots to save all game but we conceded 2 goals!

As for people saying you shouldn't tweet etc as its not becoming of a chairman; I live in the 21st Century, maybe others should do the same!

Oh & finally;if any of my plyrs are bit too sensitive to whats been said,feel free to let me know anytime.Or Alternatively just do your job!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well done sir. Sometimes these precious souls need telling. He pays the wages he calls the shots.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Reading that makes me thankful we have a Chairman who seems to have a lot more class than that.

I don't deny that sometimes players need their egos puncturing, but airing the dirty laundry like that on Twitter is not quite the way to do it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As for people saying you shouldn't tweet etc as its not becoming of a chairman; I live in the 21st Century, maybe others should do the same!

particularly like this.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
With him as chair and Fry as Director of Football I would love to sit in on the meetings, great entertainment.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Whatever he's hoping to achieve from this rant won't materialise.

I've seen this clown on Sky Sports News a while back. He thinks he's the second coming just because he's loaded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here