Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done

Rgfq

Jan 7, 2015
Im back!
Just to say well done really, it looks like Chris Hughton is doing a job for you, I know it's early days but he has the knack if steadying the ship and Is Making you hard to beat.
Oh and didn't we do a number on Bournemouth !
I am definitely coming down for the game when City play you and will expect to be able to meet up with anyone who is about for a beer and a chat!
So I will pop in nearer the game and hopefully arrange to meet somewhere.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Im back!
Just to say well done really, it looks like Chris Hughton is doing a job for you, I know it's early days but he has the knack if steadying the ship and Is Making you hard to beat.
Oh and didn't we do a number on Bournemouth !
I am definitely coming down for the game when City play you and will expect to be able to meet up with anyone who is about for a beer and a chat!
So I will pop in nearer the game and hopefully arrange to meet somewhere.

Good man. I think you'll probably finish ahead of Bournemouth this season. Do you think you'll have a good second half of the season?

Rgfq

Jan 7, 2015
Yes I do, our performances have been patchy but we have a good squad and I think that Alex Neil will be the focal point....he is one positive Scotsman , I believe he comes from the same village as Sir Matt Busby, not sure it means anything because I come from the same village as the vicar of Stiffkey ( look him up) ha ha,
The Swan , ok I will be staying over so as long as I don't get strung up then I will see you guys they.....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Shame we seem to have stopped the 'Just back from the Game' thread, as I always enjoy reading them.
It used to be a tradition but seems to have stopped now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here