Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of Fire chant (We hate palace)

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
This has been epic at Fulham and Charlton today, but wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune but instead chanting BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Syllables don't fit for that - it needs 8..

Don't change it - it was absolutely brilliant today - def a keeper of a song for us - looked class with the bouncing & scarves!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
This has been epic at Fulham and Charlton today, but wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune but instead chanting BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....BRIGHTON-AND-HOVE-AL-BI-ON....

Appalling post

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
wouldn't it be a hundred times better if we were jumping up and down, clapping and hating palace to the same tune

I can't speak for everyone else, but I was jumping up and down, clapping and singing it

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
after closer inspection seems like a lot of middle aged men looking out of place? with a few scarves being waved
regards
DR

Apologies DR, I am indeed middle aged, and I do still sing, but don't wave my scarf or wear it round my wrist as per the Goldstone in the 70's :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here