Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The QUESTION that MUST be ASKED tonight

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Was just saying to the Mrs to all the people saying Hyppia just needed more time hughton is highlighting that isn't the case and he just didn't know how to play in the championship and was ignorant to talents of Ince ogrady etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My question to them is why the hell when it was reported Sami was resigning the board were trying to get him to stay? Surely its a resignation you grab with BOTH hands!

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Would Hughton have wanted to join last Summer with FFP and the Albion's vocal adherence to it, but probably more importantly the 'modern' club structure with Burke having a key role in the playing staff/recruitment/scouting? My guess would be no.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Hyypia's insane selections, formations and tactics have cost us at least fifteen points.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
We should never forget that this board said "F**k the Fans" and were adamant Hyppia was staying and off Bloom went to Oz.....
Hyppia got them out of jail.
We should also thank Hyppia for getting Burke out of our club.....

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Centre midfield did for Sami.
We only got properly turned over once during Sami's reign, Derby, thanks to his midfield selection.

Had Sami still been our manager we would have conceded 10 seconds before we scored, and lost 1-0.
That was life under Sami.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We should also thank Hyppia for getting Burke out of our club.....
Thank god none of the squad who won today were Burke-era acquisitions.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Always said the squad wasn't as bad Hyypia was making it look, it could be argued that the squad is worse than when Hyypia was here as well.
The performances, while not world beating, since he has gone have shown what a bit of shape and tactics achieve.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Was just saying to the Mrs to all the people saying Hyppia just needed more time hughton is highlighting that isn't the case and he just didn't know how to play in the championship and was ignorant to talents of Ince ogrady etc.

If I'd said that to my other half all she'd have heard coming out of my mouth would have been white noise!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How the hell did Hyppia get the job INSTEAD of Hughton last summer ?
Interview panel OUT

Who was on it, by the way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here