Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's gonna be a quiet week on NSC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
  • We're winning.
  • Clean sheets.
  • 'English' manager not getting the chance to screw up.
  • Everyone that can get tickets now has them.
  • As yet no signings, but Dunk is CURRENTLY staying.
  • Barnes didn't score.
  • Ulloa didn't score.

If it weren't for 'race relations' Bozza could give us all the week off.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I'm sure you won't allow a quiet week.

Never a day seems to go by without yet another boring Stat thread.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
  • We're winning.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Barnes didn't score.
  • Ulloa didn't score.

still time for Murray to score against Tottenham...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Doesn't this just highlight the complaints/moans or whatever you want to call them under Hyypia were justified? But you obviously like the odd self satisfactory thread so...

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Doesn't this just highlight the complaints/moans or whatever you want to call them under Hyypia were justified? But you obviously like the odd self satisfactory thread so...

Don't forget Burke.

Stat delighted in playing the old boy v myself as a newbie here when I told the truth from high connections six months ago.

Still, if I ever want advice on bicycles...........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My take on this thread is when there's no moaning to be done, many posters say nothing.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
My take on this thread is when there's no moaning to be done, many posters say nothing.

I personally think it's normal that more people are commenting when they feel there are serious concerns that they want to air. As I said, if you consider that 'enjoying a moan' then fair enough, the cold hard facts are- with Hyypia 3 league wins in half a season; without Hyypia- 2 league wins in 2 games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I personally think it's normal that more people are commenting when they feel there are serious concerns that they want to air. As I said, if you consider that 'enjoying a moan' then fair enough, the cold hard facts are- with Hyypia 3 league wins in half a season; without Hyypia- 2 league wins in 2 games.
Nobody enjoys a moan more than me, but surely there has to be an appreciation of the good times, no matter how fleeting they turn out to be.

Otherwise it makes for a very odd way to show your 'support'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
  • We're winning.

• Clean sheets.

• Barnes didn't score.

• Ulloa didn't score.

Have you read the "missing off Brighton beach" thread?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this really is not good enough,nothing to moan about

everybody out

I'm sure you won't allow a quiet week.

Never a day seems to go by without yet another boring Stat thread.

This.

Stat will find another reason to let us know how he is the biggest Uber Fan of all and we are not worthy though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This.

Stat will find another reason to let us know how he is the biggest Uber Fan of all and we are not worthy though.
These tedious spins on the blindingly obvious are incredibly an improvement on his mind numbingly dull streams of consciousness that he used to post ALL the time.

"I've just lost my bus ticket down the side of the fridge. Has anyone else done that? How did you get it back? I might use a coat hanger. Meanwhile here's a pic of my dog.wearing an Albion scarf" :yawn: :wanker:

These tedious spins on the blindingly obvious are incredibly an improvement on his mind numbingly dull streams of consciousness that he used to post ALL the time.

"I've just lost my bus ticket down the side of the fridge. Has anyone else done that? How did you get it back? I might use a coat hanger. Meanwhile here's a pic of my dog.wearing an Albion scarf" :yawn: :wanker:

And who could forget the:

My son tried to wear his ALBION shirt to School today, I told him he couldn't and oh how LAUGHED when we realised it was Saturday.
Have you ever had one of THOSE moments.
P.S, Heres a picture of my DOG wearing an ALBION TOP.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Better than any thread you've ever started.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The infinitesimally small dream that the club, instead of sending us an illiterate pre-match briefing or a merchandising offer none of us can afford, emails tomorrow to offer all season ticket holders a refund for the half-season in which we effectively didn't have a manager, accounted for by the money they don't have to spend buying Hyypia an entire new squad during the transfer window. NSC briefly bristles with a dozen people whose email got lost in their spam folder, then melts in a sea of bliss until the Arsenal ticket fiasco resumes on Montag.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

I don't have a dog but I do have a picture of my cat wearing a small blue and white scarf. I can post that if it will help eleviate some of the boredom, of nothing to moan about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here