Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Working fine on my iPhone 6 Plus on the app :wink:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Where do you get this app and is it free?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Works fine on my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Where do you get this app and is it free?

App is called The Albion.

Yes it's free, but to get commentary you need to link it to your Seagulls Player account

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
The club told me it wouldn't work on android so I had to get an iPad.

It was working on android 2 weeks before Apple gave permission to use it on their products, I can't understand why anyone at the club would say this.
I take it your talking about the club app ex staff and not the FL one. It worked ok for me but did lose it a few times for only 30sec top each time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It was working on android 2 weeks before Apple gave permission to use it on their products, I can't understand why anyone at the club would say this.
I take it your talking about the club app ex staff and not the FL one. It worked ok for me but did lose it a few times for only 30sec top each time.

No it was the FL app that I was told was u/s on android and it was their staff who told me. The new Albion one is good for commentary but last time I looked the highlights and stuff were weeks out of date. I haven't tried getting the commentary on my (android) phone tbh. A tablet is easier for fat fingers :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
App is called The Albion.

Yes it's free, but to get commentary you need to link it to your Seagulls Player account

Thanks Bob I'm on the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here