Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies to Pulis

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

After seeing his football focus interview I am now officially a turncoat.
Pulis IMO is twice the manager of Redknapp and a proper straight geezer.
He will keep Albion up and I am now gutted we didn't get him and ended up with Hughton.

Watch the interview, I dare you not to like him.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Pulls was never going to come here. He may be a good bloke, but he was always going to land a job in the Prem.

Hughton is, in my opinion, an excellent appointment. No need to be gutted.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Pulis was never going to manage a team near the bottom of the championship therefore the comparison is irrelevant.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He will keep Albion up and I am now gutted we didn't get him and ended up with Hughton.

Agree to a degree Mr Mouldy. I wanted TP here despite his flirtation with P@lace but he was never going to drop a division. CH is a good choice IMHO. Probably not going to set the place alight but should be a steady hand which at this point is what we need. Has to be better than facing the rest of the season with SH in charge, nice bloke but not the right gamble at that time and almost certain relegation beckoned. New manager, new optimism. We will see Eh?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

Hughton's come to us at Brighton I'm glad to say. What are you on about?

D

Deleted member 2719

Pulls was never going to come here. He may be a good bloke, but he was always going to land a job in the Prem.

Hughton is, in my opinion, an excellent appointment. No need to be gutted.

I had higher expectation but i suppose i will have to give the guy a chance and then at the end of the season tell all the (CH fans) joe average guys i was right.:wrong:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We don't have to be CH fans to be getting a little excited about a change of manager which may result in the club playing Championship football next season. Let's walk before we can run. Relegation would have hit us hard, I would settle for mid table this season. I doubt if we would have achieved that with SH.

D

Deleted member 2719

Pick the humble pie up and swallow down a big mouthful MB.

Never been bothered about a bit of humble pie, great result today but lets not forget Jones started this up turn. Let's wait until the end of the season then i will eat the full pie without chewing.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Never been bothered about a bit of humble pie, great result today but lets not forget Jones started this up turn. Let's wait until the end of the season then i will eat the full pie without chewing.
To be fair. Well done West Brom for their emphatic shock home win against the massive Hull. Someone must have made a fortune in the betting shop! … er hic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here