Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange dream - what does it all mean?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From last night. The bits I remember...

It was a massive house party. People were playing football in a big hall type place. It was a good 200-a-side which was quite chaotic, I can tell you.

My side won a free-kick just outside the box on the left. It was carnage in the penalty area with players jostling for position. Big Sam Allardyce came forward to take the free-kick and as he stood over the ball, and possibly as a diversionary tactic, orchestrated all the players into some sort of impromptu line dance - backwards and forwards.

I had a hunch what he was doing so I progressed up the pitch from my defensive position. As the players came back, I moved forward springing the offside trap. Sam rolled the ball into my path at the far post and I had the simplest of finishes. Unfortunately I fluffed it. Looking down I was wearing Adidas Chile 62s in brown and the little rubbery studs things had got caught on the carpet as I tried to side foot home. Big Sam was fuming.

Later I got chatting to someone involved in the food. Her name was Jelly and she was serving the jelly. What a coincidence. I must have liked her as I asked her "Are you doing much tomorrow?" She responded "I don't think I know anyone called Much."

It was a witty response. So witty that even though it was my dream, and I'd clearly thought it, it took me a while to get what she meant.

I woke up shortly after.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The only thing I can deduce is that Sami must have been the manager. If it had been anyone else, you'd have known what was happening at the free kick, not just had a hunch. Sounds like a decent enough dream otherwise - go find Jelly, she's sounds like she's a decent sort.

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
I think it means we will not only beat the Arsenal, but will go all the way to the final, where we will leave Sam Allardyce fuming as we weave rings round his West ham team, and will celebrate with a party where the theme is jelly - blue and white striped jelly, of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If this had happened over the Christmas and New Year period, I could understand it - I was cheesed up to the eyeballs.

I did have a (fantastic homemade) broccoli and stilton soup this week, but that was on Thursday. Yesterday was cheese-free (baby).

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was going to start a thread on my own night-time thinking as it happens. I endured a bizarre and somewhat frightening dream in which I was back at secondary school (I believe in Year 10) and I began a homosexual love affair* with my new maths teacher, who happened to be Alan Pardew. After our relationship was discovered we absconded to a tropical island where he revealed his tasteless love of Hawaiian swimming shorts.

*I would just like to stress there was NO sexual content to this dream.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With Allardyce taking a starring role in this dream I'm going to assume you did not awake burdened by penile tumescence. Should I?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You laugh but I know a 'friend' who when introduced to a girl called Virginia asked if she'd like a virgin in her.

Oh how she laughed

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I'm not a doctor but after failing to perform for Big Sam and turning to Jelly I think this could be the start of the male menopause.

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
I'm expecting soon a new Brighton fanzine: "and Bozza must score!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here