Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipad and NSC

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Is anyone else finding NSC a bit troublesome at the moment? Im on an iPad and each time the page loads it keeps jumping. Before it was fine, i could press the link immediately, now if i try i end up going to another page. Not the end of the world just annoying.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you the person who emailed me earlier?

Regardless, this has reminded me to try it on my iPad.

Hold the line caller.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is anyone else finding NSC a bit troublesome at the moment? Im on an iPad and each time the page loads it keeps jumping. Before it was fine, i could press the link immediately, now if i try i end up going to another page. Not the end of the world just annoying.

Exactly the same here. Thought it was just me.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
I had the same this evening, jumping to a couple of different pages, one about doctors which was very confusing. Seems like spam but surely not possible on my lovely iPad. It does seem to have stopped now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The pages seem to render slowly so the page 'jumps' as that happens. Is that it?

To be honest - I need to do some site maintenance which is likely to improve the site health generally, but there has been too much going on in Albion-land to do it. I might have a go on Sunday night.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pages seem to render slowly so the page 'jumps' as that happens. Is that it?

That's it. And timing is such, that I keep going to click on a thread, just as it jumps, and end up opening another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here