Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Password issues on ticket website, anyone else getting nowwhere?

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
I rarely use the website as it's awful, but forced to use it to get my Arsenal ticket. Am WSU season ticket holder and use fan number to log in.
What I thought was my password doesn't work (user not found etc) click "forgot password" nothing, 5 times! No e mail with how to fix or change PW. Anyone else have this issue?
I have to say this website is terrible. Sorry if fixtures.
:rant:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I had the same problem this morning. We have four season ticket holders in our family and although we were certain we had the correct passwords three of the accounts had to be reset with new passwords before we could get access. There's another thread running about the multiple problems with getting tickets.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bought 2 of my 3 tickets, without even the slightest of hitches this afternoon.

Oh how I laughed at the moaning Maureen's.
There I am glowing the knowledge the good lord Barber was looking after me.

Until Jnr Stat's password wasn't recognised.
I sent off a temp request about 5 hours ago, and have got nothing since.

I'll have a few more goes over the weekend and if need be I'll call the club on Monday.
Although I'd imagine (hope) it will be sorted by then, once the dust has settled.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Sorry to be 'the one', but my online purchase of tickets for the arse game which I completed not 30 seconds ago was hitchless. It's about time I had a smooth transaction

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I rarely use the website as it's awful, but forced to use it to get my Arsenal ticket. Am WSU season ticket holder and use fan number to log in.
What I thought was my password doesn't work (user not found etc) click "forgot password" nothing, 5 times! No e mail with how to fix or change PW. Anyone else have this issue?
I have to say this website is terrible. Sorry if fixtures.
:rant:

I got EXACTLY this and you have described it better than I did. The reset mail takes circa 3 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here