Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the Aresnal game will sell out?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
With all the hysteria of the first day of tickets on sale does everyone automatically think it will sell out?

Taking into account that we have played them before at the Amex and its on TV and on a Sunday afternoon at 4pm.

The mainstream fans will be there of course but that accounts for around the 20k mark, will we get an additional 11.5k wanting to go taking the above in consideration?

I personally think we will, just but don't think it will sell out as quick as it did last time.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With all the hysteria of the first day of tickets on sale does everyone automatically think it will sell out?

Taking into account that we have played them before at the Amex and its on TV and on a Sunday afternoon at 4pm.

The mainstream fans will be there of course but that accounts for around the 20k mark, will we get an additional 11.5k wanting to go taking the above in consideration?

I personally think we will, just but don't think it will sell out as quick as it did last time.

Are You related to Miss Gull----she can't spell either.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's nothing to do with selling out, but a ticketing system that isn't fit for purpose.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Without a doubt. If the Brighton fans don't snap them up I'm sure there are plenty of plastic Arsenal fans who'd buy them if tickets reached general sale..

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Of those additional 11.5k, Arsenal will take 4.5k. The remaining 7k should sell out ok.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Didn't we have a 27k for the previous visit of the Aresnal to the Amex? Although the corners may not have been filled in at that point.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I cannot imagine to many of our 21000 ST holders not wanting to go & with arsenal getting 4400 tix that only leaves 4000 tix available to sell to non ST holders.

So yes I do think we will sell out.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
because of being on TV, no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here