Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH who aren't planning to go to the Aresnal game?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ben isnt going due to 3 games in 8 days so cannot afford the petrol from Guildford 3 times in a week and with the Arsenal game being on TV that is the one he is going to miss.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Fortunately I can afford to go financially and time wise. If in any other position it would be the Arsenal game I would miss.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I won't bother as I have little interest in the FAC thesedays, with the £36 ticket price being the clinching reason for not going. (That's just my stance, but if it's a 30,750 sellout, I don't blame the Board at all for maximising income ... this opportunity may not arise for a few seasons, and it will help transfer coffers / reduce losses).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No problem had the tie been on Saturday but I fly to Lyon at 8am on Sunday morning.
I will try to get through to the club at some point so they can sell our 1901 seats on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a friend who is an STH and who has chosen not to attend, so I will be making use of his seat on the day. :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have a friend who is an STH and who has chosen not to attend, so I will be making use of his seat on the day. :thumbsup:

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder and already sold his to a gooner for £80.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Ben isnt going due to 3 games in 8 days so cannot afford the petrol from Guildford 3 times in a week and with the Arsenal game being on TV that is the one he is going to miss.
Well, he should maybe contact me via PM as I travel down from Godalming. Might be able to do a car share or summat?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be running New Orleans Marathon while the game is on, so won't even know the result until I find some wi-fi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here