Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home alert.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had to use this once and their bar code readers did not like my cheap printing. It caused a holdup as a guy has to type your number in by hand. I would suggest using best printer settings to save you time at the turnstile.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am already fearing the impact of this.

"Kick-off has been delayed until 4:30pm due to the number of late arrivals*"

(* - people who have print-at-home tickets that won't scan)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If your print at home ticket doesn't work try loading it on your smart phone. The turnstiles will scan it off your phone

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
just about to order my ticket online, what is the situation? can we have it added to smart card or do we have to print at home.
sorry

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Only 1901 have it added to card.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
just about to order my ticket online, what is the situation? can we have it added to smart card or do we have to print at home.
sorry

Believe me you are lucky if you even get that far ....the Queue It system now says the Queue (to get in) has been paused....so you cannot even queue (unless you go to the ground)...

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Believe me you are lucky if you even get that far ....the Queue It system now says the Queue (to get in) has been paused....so you cannot even queue (unless you go to the ground)...

that's mad, how can this be. maybe it was to be expected. but didnt expect the website to not work.
i read on facebook page that some peoples tickets haven't been held for season ticket holders, hopefully thats not true

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My brother in law paid for his ticket, then when he went to print, it disappeared...now he can't see it anywhere to print.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My brother in law paid for his ticket, then when he went to print, it disappeared...now he can't see it anywhere to print.

You don't print it from the site Dave. There is a 'Print' button, but that's just to print the confirmation, that you've made the purchase - its not the ticket. He will recieve two e-mails - one fairly quickly, which is just a reciept, and one a few hours later which contains the actual print-off ticket as a pdf attachment.

I bought three seperately. The print off tickets arrived 2.5, 2.5 and 4 hours later respectively.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You don't print it from the site Dave. There is a 'Print' button, but that's just to print the confirmation, that you've made the purchase - its not the ticket. He will recieve two e-mails - one fairly quickly, which is just a reciept, and one a few hours later which contains the actual print-off ticket as a pdf attachment.

I bought three seperately. The print off tickets arrived 2.5, 2.5 and 4 hours later respectively.

Aha.

Cheers mate. I'll tell him.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Have the club provided an explanation as to why standard ST holders haven't had their tickets loaded onto smart cards?

Was about to ask the same question. Seems mental to me not to :shrug:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Have the club provided an explanation as to why standard ST holders haven't had their tickets loaded onto smart cards?

Maybe they are expecting quite a lot of season ticket holders to buy tickets elsewhere in the ground, rather than their usual seats, so they need something that shows the seat numbers where they'll be sitting. We always buy different seats for cup games, just to try different places in the ground, and I know quite a lot of other STH doing the same for the Arsenal game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here