Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It's probably just me but I always find using this a nightmare. I have purchased my tickets for the Arsenal game and MRs H's (I think!) but I was unable to buy Hornblower junior's because the 'add a family member/friend' facility wouldn't work no matter how many times I put in his fan number and postcode. Also, I got an electronic reciept for the purchase but no word of when I would receive the 'print at home' tickets. I'm probably just being senoir but I found the whole process very clunky and vague.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Twitter is full of people having nightmares with the site this morning. Thought I knew my fan number off by heart as I haven't got my season tickets on me, but clearly not, as it won't let me in after waiting for an hour!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It's probably just me but I always find using this a nightmare. I have purchased my tickets for the Arsenal game and MRs H's (I think!) but I was unable to buy Hornblower junior's because the 'add a family member/friend' facility wouldn't work no matter how many times I put in his fan number and postcode. Also, I got an electronic reciept for the purchase but no word of when I would receive the 'print at home' tickets. I'm probably just being senoir but I found the whole process very clunky and vague.

You will receive them from your printer when you send them...

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I have all my friend and family added but where can i view this? I can't see the option.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
it is ridiculous. when i go to 'my reserved tickets' my own ticket isn't even there to select! i can order for 3 of my friends but not my own !:censored:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I had to go in seperately to buy 2 tickets, i thought you used to be able to select all people in friends and family and buy their reserved tickets aswell?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not working for me either (Firefox) I get 'Seats held for season ticket holders' - but it doesn't display my ticket and clicking 'Proceed' just takes me back to the previous page.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Phew I thought it was just me. I got my ticket and my sons fine with the add a family/friend button but my daughters reserved seat is nowhere to be seen even when I log back in as her separately.

I guess I'll have to join the queue ringing the ticket office at 2pm. It normally works fine - why huge problem today of all days grrrrr....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here