Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Page redirect / possible phishing

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Had it a couple of times yesterday, but not so far today. laptop, win 7, chrome.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Phishing Attempt?

Anyone else seen this one? Happened three times over the last 2 days, but only when I've been on here, not appeared when using any other website. Opens a new tab and the whole page is as below.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

phishing.jpg

Apologies - didn't see the first thread.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There seems to be some re-directing taking place occasionally, although I've not seen it myself at all.
[MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] got in touch with me last night as he had one - I blocked the URL of the network he reported it which resolved it for him, but reports today suggest it's still going on.

As my replay to 8ace above - there seems to have been a wave of these on other sites over the last week or two and it's caught up with NSC now unfortunately.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There seems to be some re-directing taking place occasionally, although I've not seen it myself at all.
[MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] got in touch with me last night as he had one - I blocked the URL of the network he reported it which resolved it for him, but reports today suggest it's still going on.

As my replay to 8ace above - there seems to have been a wave of these on other sites over the last week or two and it's caught up with NSC now unfortunately.

I'm a member on World Sea Fishing which is a forum site similar to NSC, just went back in to it and had a notice from Virgin Media ( my ISP ) saying that they had blocked a potentially dangerous page from opening. Seems its around and about everywhere.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Getting constant redirects from NSC Big Board to 'http://lemode-mgz.com/fd/dietluma/indexdr.html?...' when using Google Chrome. Doesn't happen when using Firefox.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
took me ages ti rid the pc of this
eventually got rid deleting all the sites concerned and going back 24 hours by using recovery

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Getting constant redirects from NSC Big Board to 'http://lemode-mgz.com/fd/dietluma/indexdr.html?...' when using Google Chrome. Doesn't happen when using Firefox.

This was the same as I had Tom (it was the original thread title) using Safari.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes - as posted above.

The Adsense support forum has a thread of people having the same. Someone has managed to identify the ads causing the issue - unfortunately they are not blockable. Now that someone has done that, hopefully Google will act quickly.

Before the transfer window shuts ??? :lol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm getting this. How do you stop it? I am on a work computer with no "admin rights" to download anything...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't want to, but have had to switch Adblock on for now, else the site is unuseable. Will obviously switch it back off again as soon as the all-clear is given on the redirects.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Just happened to me for the second time today. Hopefully BensGrandad will be able to cope with this better than his spam email the other day.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just started getting this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here