Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Mackay-Steven

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
And trade wearing possibly THE best home shirt in Europe for our boring blue and white stripes? He'd be mad to even consider it (imho).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No way a small club like Dundee can afford to let him go for nothing. He will be sold this window unless he signs a new deal.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
He's a very good player. Very very quick and skilful. A wee bit fragile perhaps but I think he's going places. Would be a very good signing imho.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He's a very good player. Very very quick and skilful. A wee bit fragile perhaps but I think he's going places. Would be a very good signing imho.

Wingers don't really need to be big and strong though. Look at Nooney! He does sound promising though. What about this player Brentford signed from Rangers? He is suppose to be very good also.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'd be delighted by this.

He is.....wait for it.....FLAIRTASTIC.

Him and Jonny Russel were Dundee United's standout players by a LONG way....and Russell has been a hit*

*A point made purely for those in the "but the SPL is crap" mindset.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Name me some top class Scottish players please. There used to be loads of them, not sure they could make up a team that would hold it's own in the Championship these days could they? I can't get excited about Scottish players.

I'm not that up on Scottish football so I accept I may be wrong and maybe they do have some world class stars, I just can't think of any. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here