Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets not arrived

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi guys

Anyone still waiting for their tickets by post? Getting big worried!

Cheers

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Normally I would say give the ticket office a ring and they will arrange collection from Charlton's ticket office, however, with Arsenal tickets whiners its guaranteed the worst day to ring the ticket office

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Haven't had mine either... Apparently a batch were sent out on Wednesday...
I called this morning (0844 327 1901) and they are getting duplicates for me to pick up at the ground.
Held in a queue for about 3 minutes.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Haven't had mine either... Apparently a batch were sent out on Wednesday...
I called this morning (0844 327 1901) and they are getting duplicates for me to pick up at the ground.
Held in a queue for about 3 minutes.

Haven't got mine either, is this at the AMEX or Charlton, Id imagine Charlton can re-print away tickets if needed?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Haven't got mine either, is this at the AMEX or Charlton, Id imagine Charlton can re-print away tickets if needed?

Brighton ticket office will get Charlton to re-print and leave for pick up at the Valley. But you need to call Brighton Ticket office (0844 327 1901) for them to arrange the reprint.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Thanks chaps - it's for tomorrow! I will try ringing over lunch period. Hopefully they will have reprints at Valley.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Mine arrived in the post this morning, finally. Which is nice.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
why should you have to ring up when they don't turn up, in this day and age?! state of the art prices with 1970s service!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
why should you have to ring up when they don't turn up, in this day and age?! state of the art prices with 1970s service!

That's the Post Office for you, I sent a small parcel to France just before Christmas, checked on Trace & Trace, and this is the message I got:

Your item, posted on 22/12/14 with reference RN058877499GB has arrived in TORONTO CANADA and is being processed for delivery.

Last update: 09 January 2015, 01:50pm

And nothing about the French address looked anything like Canada or Toronto.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Wowzers - in queue position 40. And I've 10 mins left in my lunch break :s.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

If you have a registered E-mail address with the club, surely this would be more efficient for the club and fans if this was done Via an E-mail request. A simple request form could easily be created asking for name registered home address and fan number.

Finally got through, but a complete pain even though this wasn't my fault. However I do understand these are exeptional circumstances.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi guys, after 3 calls (15 min each) and 2 emails, still no answers. The phoneline keeps dropping when you get to 2nd in line. If you get through and you've processed your order, could you ask them to reprint my ticket too (fan number 70006013) so I can pick it up at the Valley. Much appreciated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here